Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lies

I remember a time that I lied about that I didn't play video games while I was grounded for a long period of time. My parents confiscated my PsP at the time and when I was doing the laundry, I found my PsP and start playing with it. When I was doing the vacuuming, I was listening to my PsP and my dad caught me. At the moment, I disconnect my headphones from my PsP and said that I was using my headphones to block off the sounds of the vacuum. When he checked my pockets, after he doesn't believe me, he found the PsP in my pocket. He said if I didn't lie about what I was listening to, I wouldn't be in trouble but I did and he was pissed the whole day. That was one lesson that I learned was not to lie to my dad or else his pissed attitude will get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment