Friday, June 25, 2010

Consumerism to the state of mind

To my perspective of consuming, I do buy more stuff I don't need but you can't help it since it's part of my lifestyle. When it comes to brand names, Brand name are important to me because I at least know a company that doesn't let me down fully when there is a crisis in hand.

When advertisement comes to mind, I sometimes in the middle of buying of said object or not but it all comes down to the presentation they came with so I only get persuaded if they did the advertisement that brings out emotion and a message to buy it or you're a noob kind of thing.

If i think about it, I always buy stuff that aren't essentially helpful to me as it'll cause more harm like iPods will decrease my sense of hearing or video games to make me more laid back, lazy, and sometimes addicted to extreme levels to quit school. To be a smart consumer is to buy some luxury items but not very often. Also, look out for sales out there so you can get a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment