Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"super size me" review

When I watched the movie to the end, it was sickening to me that McDonald's menu held up a lot of effects that will lead me to an early grave. I was freaking scared that the salads that they sell at McDonald's holds as much calories to a big mac which I thought had the most calories besides the double quarter pounder. The part that impact me during the movie was when the camera man video tapes the surgery of the man to make his stomach smaller. A part of me that wants McDonald's is dying away as I go towards more to Subway than the greasy stuff. This made me think about the fast food industries in general and I got to say they it'll lead kid's to nothing but misery awaiting for them. For example, my dad ate a lot of McDonald's as he was a kid to his adult life but then his kidney failed. He was on the dialysis for years and recently he had his kidney transplant. So fast food really screw you over in a long run. As my belief of the demonic religion says "Welcome to Hell and let the torture begins."

From what I am understanding, someone who want to make a movie like this is because they want to show the consequences on a trend that is widespread. It'll teach us the mistakes we make with our daily decisions About the filmmaker's movie it's more objective because they try to contact with McDonald's for their opinion but they shut them off so they try to do revelations without their input.

1 comment:

  1. DAM THAT SUCKS BOUT YOUR DAD CUZZ AND LKE THAT PART BOUT THE SURGERY WAS HELLA NASTY LOL

    ReplyDelete